Creepy Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creepy Death

Creepy Death Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application (READ ME!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
olivilo
Admin
olivilo

Application (READ ME!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Application (READ ME!!!)   Application (READ ME!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Dear potential member,

Welcome to the Creepy Death message board, and thank you for your interest in applying to our guild. We are a steady and stable raiding guild, and we are always looking to add competent players to our raid team.

It is currently a *requirement* to be fully raid specced to join our raids. This includes the standard strongest tanking builds for tanks, best support specs for support characters, and maximized PvE dps specs for dps classes. If you show up to a raid in a PvP spec, you will be asked to leave, and no, your respec fees will not be covered by the guild. In addition, you must be willing to change your spec to better fit the needs of the guild. If you eventually become a veteran of the guild, this will usually not become an issue. If we have an issue with the availability of a certain class/spec and it develops into a problem and there is a vacancy for that class/spec on raids, be prepared to change your spec (on request), if we cannot recruit someone to fill that hole.

We also require that certain AddOns be used by our raiders. You must be running them to be accepted into the guild, and ultimately, our raids. They are: Omen Threat Meters, Deadly Boss Mods, and Group Calendar.

It is very important to us that you, as an applicant, truly want to be here. You must fill out your application in an acceptable manner. The questions are simple enough to answer, so do not answer them as if you were a 5 year old. No "l33t speak" or text message abbreviations. Don't say there or they're when you mean their or your when you mean you're. Do not use one-word answers. Try to be as specific as possible with everything you have to say. Treat this simple application as if it were an application for a job and we are your potential employers. I have no problems with deleting your application or tearing it apart if it makes me unhappy. Consider the fact that the officer core and leader of this guild are taking their time to read your application to come roll with us. Do your best to make sure that time is not wasted.

*note*- If English is not your primary language, or if you are a native of a country other than U.S.A. or our little brother, Canada, please notify us at the start of the application.

Forum name must match your INGAME name or i delete your account!

To apply, please copy/paste the following information into a New Topic,

PLEASE NOTE:

***** Use your CLASS and SPEC (EXAMPLE: Hunter BM) as the TITLE for the TOPIC! *****

---------------------| Application Starts Here |---------------------

1.) Character Name:

2.) Class:

3.) Spec:

4.) Why are you specced the way you are?:

5.) What professions do you have at 375?:

6.) What time are you available for raids?

7.) What timezone do you live in?:

8.) What are your previous guilds?:

9.) Why did you leave your previous guilds?:

10.) What kind of raid experience do you have/how long have you been raiding?

11.) Do you currently run all of our required AddOns for raiding?:

12.) If we accept you, what do you have to offer us? This pertains to every part of your guild membership, not just raiding:

13.) Were you referred to Creepy Death by a member? (Who)

14.) Why do you want to join Creepy Death, and not one of the many other guilds on the server?

15.) Do you understand that we will not gear you?

16.) Did you use your class and spec for the subject of this posting?

---------------------| Application Ends Here |---------------------

Following your application's acknowledgment by Leadership, an information gathering phase will begin, followed by a recommendation made by myself and another Officer. After that, the final decision will be made by our leader. This process should take anywhere from 1-7 days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.olivilo.com

Application (READ ME!!!)
Page 1 of 1